Saturday, July 16, 2011

Let the fun begin!



So here I am at the start of a Diploma in Digital Photography. I'm studying very part time, just one module for now. The first week's exercise was to just go for a walk with my camera and take a whole lot of shot... and then pick 3 to send in. These are them!

These are of a motorway overpass down the road from me, interesting lines and shadows I thought. I took these in the middle of the day, bright sun and wind made for some issues! That said, I do quite like some of the subtleties in the shades of grey on the underside of the bridge. 

I wasn't entirely sure how much I should be manipulating them on my computer. I've adjusted the contrast on 2 of them, but pretty much left them alone other than that.

x e

1 comment:

Jamjar said...

excited to be able to see your photos Eroica. And to hear more about the Dip of Pho you're doing (my own abbreviations) so would love to see more on here.