Friday, May 13, 2005

THE SITUATION TODAY

What I am feeling about my 'situation' at the moment:

  • anger
  • sadness
  • rage
  • paranoia
  • insecurity
  • apathy


What I am doing about it:

  • seething
  • planning homicide
  • (and maybe suicide)
  • ignoring
  • dwelling
  • whimpering


What I'm being told to do about it:

  • be gentle with myself (bah)
  • get out!
  • cut contact with all involved
  • fuck someone else
  • get used to it
  • meditate


Other useful things people are telling me:

  • I told you so
  • love is hard
  • life has ups and downs
  • it'll get easier
  • you'll be ok
  • you are a loser


What I want to say to those 'helpful' people:

  • fuck off
  • fuck off
  • fuck off
  • I know this shit already
  • fuck off
  • fuck off now please. thank you.

No comments: