Thursday, July 28, 2005

SECRET CLUB


piko club
Originally uploaded by frogstarstrikesagain.

i've created a little project for myself... a website following the expansion of my PikoWorld. basically i'm going to spend happy hours with my friendly blue camera buddy (M, i love ya) taking countless pics.. most of which won't make it onto that site.
loving the fresh way of looking at things that having a camera as an eye brings. detail detail detail, yummy.
***
things i want more of in my life in the near future:
tom yum soup, vegetarian.
hugs.
art, my own in particular.
excursions and expeditions, a la Pooh.
green.
skin.
(not green skin, despite what some of you might think about my froggy origins)
ok, that's enough for now. if y'all got any suggestions as to how i might acquire this stuff, give me a holla. cheers.

No comments: