Monday, May 03, 2004

aah, the joys of instant messaging.
confusing when involved in more than one conversation. fun though. been chatting with two dear friends, and emailing another. makes the loneliness subside somewhat. and i've only had one gin... just enough to make me feel really gross. so i stopped. and ate organic chocolate instead (bittersweet, the best i can get my hands on at the moment). not really a good combination...
*
went in to work today (yes, a sunday) for a few hours of quiet packing by myself... 2 people were there cleaning, 2 more arrived to pack shortly afterwards, and then one more for chocolate and a chat. bizzy wee place, even on a sunday. so much for my quiet packing. though i did enjoy the company, at least most of the time.
*
my rent has got kinda high. i must actually use my "studio" [hah] to make it at least maybe worth while. ideally i'd like to be making at least what i pay in extra rent each week from my creative stuff. haven't really got a plan yet, feel free to give me your opinions...
would be cool if i could somehow do some sort of gallery of some of my stuff online. not for marketing purposes (marketing! erk!!), but rather for your viewing pleasure (i don't think it'd be pain?)
*
i should go to bed. it's nearly 3am.
my bed is so big and empty.
*

No comments: