Tuesday, May 04, 2004

*
THE LIFE OF ME, AS IT STANDS RIGHT NOW-ish:
*
i've been feeling 'sane' today. or at least saner. it's been nice, makes a good change to recent crazyness. today wasn't really great in any particluar way, just kind of normal. some happy faces at work, which recently have been frowny faces. i'm glad. not nice to see people obviously not enjoying themselves.
*
been discovering the weird world of chat these last couple of days. another way to waste *much* time! i was meant to go and sort out my WOF this morning, but by the time i managed to drag myself away from the 'puter it was time for work. must do it tomorrow... (much willpower will be required! wish me luck, or strength, or something!)
*
today one of my favourite customers asked me to go and have offee some time this week. :-)
she's very cute, i've had a bit of a thing about her for ages. not sure of her 'intentions' in asking me.[no doubt entirely without dodgyness...]
hmm. not sure, not sure at all.
is she gay, or isn't she?
*
bought a food magazine today (very unlike me) because it had some cool looking mexican recipes in it... on further perusal i got the impression they're actually rather shit. ah well. o yeah, i had a piece of sapote (aka mexican apple) today. yum! you tried it? such a weird texture. and taste. pity they don't grow in my part of the globe.
*
was told recently by a friend that my site doesn't invite comments, that it's self-contained. or some bollox to that effect. not sure what that actually means... am i meant to be writing some sort of literary diatribe about controversial 'issues'?
grrr.
*
ok, i'm over it now.
*

No comments: