Thursday, March 18, 2004

hello. i haven't painted in ages. too long. maybe that's what is missing at the moment, i'm not venting through art. though i'm not really one for the angst-ridden soul-bareing kind of artistic expression anyhow.
am i depressed because i'm not painting, or not painting because i'm depressed?
should i go to art school? more to the point, will i? do i want to? do i need to? will it be a big fat waste of time and money? will it change my life for the better?
answers, please!
there's so little of me at the moment. i find myself getting bored of conversations half way through, nothing more to say. too much effort to listen. so much bullshit. so few pearls.
tell me about something that inspires you. it doesn't matter what, just something that makes you feel alive. don't try and cheer me up, don't try and make me laugh, i'll be very happy to hear anything you have to say. please.

No comments: