Tuesday, March 16, 2004

HERE GOES: SOME STUPID THINGS THAT I'VE DONE RECENTLY... enjoy!

*got my hand stuck in a post box. i started walking away before removing my hand, not a good look to be jerked backwards mid-stride... luckily for me there was no-one to see this little mis-hap as it was about 2am (a totally normal time to be posting letters, don't you think?)

*leapt out of my car at high speed, then stopped in my tracks to stare intently at my slightly flat tyre... looked up and there's this guy in a business suit with a bemused look on his face... so of course i feel the need to explain myself, thus digging myself a deeper hole... i scarpered across the road pretty quickly!

*obviously what i said to sabine that time ("i've been thinking about you all day" for those of you who don't remember the encounter as vividly as i do). creepy stalker stylee!

*very nearly running a red light at about 70k after getting a disconcerting text last weekend, scared the shit out of myself.

*and speaking of texting... the time i nearly had a head on with a very large truck in a very dark and narrow tunnel while trying to read a text... the look on the driver's face was priceless... ("aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! i'm about to kill somone!")

*oh, and here's a good one. i was eating gross spirulina yoghurt in my car (marcel was driving) using the little metal disc from the top of the gear stick as a spoon, and marcel put the brakes on. imagine me with yoghurt all through my hair and down my front snorting in a fit of messy laughter... erk!

***feel free to laugh, cry, choose a favourite***

No comments: