Monday, March 01, 2004

aaah, another day over. my neck hurts. lots. fuck this work stuff, it's bad for my health. though today was actually good, i arrived, picked up my pay, looked in the daily log book.... and discovered that someone else was doing my shift for me. so i got on with some packing (6 hours a week is a surprisingly large amount!) and was joined by ariel. the more i have to do with her the more i like her! a very cool woman. i like how straight-up she is. and calm, she doesn't get stressed and anxious. not mentioning anyone who does...
i finally watched "Last Night" last night. it's as good as jeff said, a total head-fuck! really beautiful and moving and honest. one of those movies that really gets under your skin. after watching it i went on a big drive out into the country and scared the crap out of myself by driving too fast on an unfamiliar road in the dead of the night... life affirming stuff! probably a bit stupid though. the end of the movie is so.... i don't know! it's too difficult to explain the emotion. gaaa! i actually wish that i'd watched it on my own, rather than with a friend (though of course i loved spending time with you dana...). it's a pretty lonely kind of movie. who would you choose to spend your last hours on earth with? it's such a fucking hard question. thinking about it depresses me a bit, because i have a sneaking suspicion that i'd end up alone...
enough of this, i'm gonna start crying if i keep at it!

No comments: