Thursday, February 05, 2004

A bit about my ART. Because Frank asked. I paint, mostly. And I stencil, print, sculpt, scratch, spray. And I make a bit of jewellery when the mood takes me, and once in a while I even try out something random like embroidery (actually quite a cool medium, despite the old-lady connotations). At the moment there hasn’t been much of anything getting created. I think a big part of that is due to starting a new job and feeling like I have no time for myself (hah, what a cliché) at present. Thought hopefully as I get into the routine of working I’ll also get back into the routine of finding time to create. *mwah hah hah, I shall once again be the CREATOR*
I just had a thought (quit your sniggering). It’d be cool to get more computer savvy and create some sort of an online art gallery of my stuff. Hmm, something to ponder on.

No comments: