Saturday, February 28, 2004

This internet life is sucking me in. Not that I’m complaining, I like it. Have had a few conversations about it with various people, about whether you can be as close to people on the net as you can in 'meatspace'. I’m as yet undecided. I probably need to spend more time with my net-buddies and see how things pan out. There's a lot of good things about it, I like that it's all very much "when I damn well want to".
Here's news: I’ve been accepted into the Piko Co-op! yay! And apparently it was a unanimous big thumbs up. I was expecting to get in, but actually knowing for sure is a fucking good feeling. The place is definitely starting to feel like home, I think that's a good thing. I figure that if I’m going to be a wage-slave (!) I’d at least like to be enslaved somewhere that I can feel good about being. And Piko is definitely like that.
I like the ‘family’ feel of the place. [look, I’m not being cynical!] Last night I went to a party at one of the girls’ houses and spent most of my time talking with Sabine. Wholly enjoyable, it was really good to get the chance to get to know her better. And she gives a damn good hug… ;-)
And today Ariel was there, it’s always really good working with her. Well actually we weren’t really working together, but her company is always appreciated. Funny how the two people I enjoy the most are the two who I hardly ever get to work with. A bit of a shame really.

Mmm, vanilla good.

you must choose is a brilliant website. rediscovered it recently, it's awful and great at the same time. so at last i've figured out how to do those link-thingies... 3 points for me.

Here's something that really had me laughing, check out the comments on GreenFairy's Feb 23rd post... oh my god!

And just one more thing... check out this page if you want to find out about someone who has really inspired me for a long time.

No comments: